Here are the issues that we are working on fixing right now:
1. Rotate function: after the user clicks "rotate", there is no UI feedback letting them know that the application is executing that command. That can lead to the user clicking "rotate" again, thus interfering with their original "rotate" command. FIX: don't accept new "rotate" commands until current command is completed.
2. Brownie doesn't recognize new albums: When user has both Brownie and iPhoto open, a new album created with iPhoto won't be recognized by Brownie until you close and then restart the Brownie application.
3. Unable to access Brownie after closing by clicking the "X": When the user closes the Brownie window by clicking on the X, there is no way to pull it up again without restarting.
4. Unable to add photo titles inside the Brownie application: It would be nice if the user could add names to their photos once the photos are inside Brownie's "Drop Zone."
5. If Brownie started offline, the "Specials" drawer doesn't load assets when the app connects later: If the user begins using Brownie and is not connected to the Internet, then later does connect to the Internet, the "Specials" drawer will remain empty. FIX: hardcode the coupon in the drawer, and send an http request upon Internet connection.
6. Optimize thumbnails: Currently Brownie renders its own thumbnails: would probably be faster to re-use iPhoto's thumbnails.