Hey OE users...
I'm afraid we broke something in a recent site release that is preventing some users from signing in and uploading with Ofoto Express. The symptom is typically a spinning beach ball of death.
There is a hack-fix if you're so inclined.
1. Control-click the application icon (not the icon in the doc, the actual application icon in the finder)
2. Select "Show Package Contents"
3. Open the contents folder > Resources
4. Find and open (with a text editor like BBEdit) the file named: ofotoDefaults.plist
5. Find the section that looks like this:
6. Change both the LoginServer and QueryServer to this:
8. Launch Ofoto Express and bingo... should work.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We're hoping to have it fixed soon for those of you who don't want to make these changes.
Let us know if this doesn't work for you.
- Product Management guy from Kodak Gallery.